Friday, February 19, 2010

Fairy Princess Tutu

My newest attempt was to make a tutu for Cute Girl out of tulle. I had been looking at Etsy shops to see what I could find and most of the tutus I could find for sale were around $30. So, I tried to find something on Google and ended up using the tutorials on this blog & this blog to make one for Cute Girl. I whipped it out in about 1 1/2 hours while I was watching the new Star Trek - which I love! - with Hunny. I stayed up too late, but I loved the finished product and the much cheaper version that I came up with. I do want to add some blue ribbon around the waist band in a few places along with the pink & green that's already on.
Cute Girl had a photo shoot with me this morning - complete with her Fairy Godmother wand.



1 comment:

Dawn N. said...

absolutely adorable!